Wednesday, September 3, 2008

YMM "Kids"

Yeah, it is time for me to do my blogging again...
what a rainy period i never had.....


well well well .... i just sit nxt to my printer now and listen to the natural music from printer,

It is so annoying,
wat to do!! I am doing closing.

i have my drama practiced this saturday,
so i just wonder how can those without experience bring my idea out,
It might be difficult as time is short.
However, i guess,
they might do so as they have the potential....
hahaha,,

Sure they will look at me at curious eyes,,,
N Asking "M I?" haha,,,,

Spending some times with the youngest (so called "kids")oso a very good entertainment,
they have all kind of unexpected face and actions,
will made u nonstop laughing,

We r like tht oso few years back.

Dancing, Acting, Singing
Even eating cakes....

I ate cakes every Sunday as there will be someone b'day!!!!

Walau ER...
I Will Be fat IF it CCContinue....

If you Guys want to know those kids......
Can Look At ThiS:

http://ymmtk.blogspot.com



No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010