Monday, September 29, 2008










Why?


I did not mean that at all,

y r u blaming me now?


I din mean that ur staff did anything wrong,

din mean that u have a weak supervision,

I din mean that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I m just ask all of the probabilities to avoid any problem.

I ask nicely to you to look for it for second time,

did i mean suspicious on ur staff?


NO NO NO.
I just want to double confirm.
Y u talk to me so rude till using bad words?

Am i too bad. I din angry,
I din do anything wrong,
but jus ask u to double confirm.

But U say I was,

U said i was angry,

U said i was too mean.....??????????
BUT I M NOT ANGRY!!!

What the hell is that.
Like that oso wrong?

feel hurt, is very hurt.......
A

m i wrong by asking u jus to double confirm?


HOw?

FEEL SAD TO HEAR MY LOVE ONE SCOLDING LIKE HELL.

I talk nicely to you,
i explain to u in a nice way taht i m not,
but u keep scolding me.

Y u dun wan to listen to me,
Y u are so BULL in such way?
Y?

No matter i m wrong ,
U say i never listen to u.

But did u listen to me 1st when thr is smth happen?

NO....
U Never Even Once,
U will only think on ur way,
I m always wrong,
I m always the one saying sorry!!!

How can u do that on me?
Could u please dun use harsh word?

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010