Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday -Goood Feel


I have been exercising for the whole sunday。It is so Special to me.
Wake up 7.30 in the morning,
Nice whether ,
N i go out for a fresh air,
no one of my family members woke up,
I am waiting in the Hall for jogging at Bukit jalil,
Due to the whether,
No one of them really want to wake up.
Keep Waiting, My mum come back from Pasar Pagi,
Then she wake all of them up for jogging.

We saw wildboar at Taman Bukit Jalil,
A mother with four little wildboar,
My brother so excited when saw Malay go in tho the crowded place,
He want to know what is those Malay's reaction after saw the "BOAR"
HAHAHHA....

We keep running,
then he chase us,
and telling us their respond,
hahaha.... so funny......

After the JOG we have decided to go for breakfas,
BUT, father only bring RM16
And Mother Have RM50, but is allocate for vege and meat.
AIYOYO.......

Then we plan in the car what to eat.
To eat The cheapest Things In the pasar,,,
HAHAHA.......~~~~~

NASI LEMAK ---Each RM1.20, there are 5 of us, and drink 3 water (we shared).
 
That is the happiest moment i ever had.

after jogging and breakfast, we went home for a bath and continue to visit granma at 4pm.

after my lunch at 2pm, i rest a while and proceed to my dance practice at 3.00pm.

WOWO,, it is so enjoy!!!!!

I play table tennis at my grandma house, sweat again,, for such a long itme i din touch table tennis but i still have the technique. So gooD!!!

When we are on our way back to Puchong at Nite, I saw there is some celebration at DAP office. After reached home, my parents got here by motorcycle, while me and my youngest brother got here by bicycle.

Crowded with people, food are finish within an hour. People are standing waiting for speech.I have never had such a fantactic fact specch from MCA. This is teh speech that touch people heart and feeling. They told the truth.They mentioned about discrimination, bumiputra,change of government,dissappointment on government and problem facing by DAP when voicing problem in Parlimen.

It is true that we really want "A government that listen to problem from each and everyone of us neglecting the religion but not a government just actively acting on their own interest like corruption"

"We dont want a government that having discrimination"

Woooowwwww.....fantastic, they are telling the truth, A fact, not lieng...

I LIKE IT

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010