Friday, September 5, 2008

This Saturday






I m at my alternate work n saturday,

This is the week i does not nee d to work.
But doing nothing at home,
Send mother to Pasar Pagi, And met my long time no see friend.
Initially, i just think " That guy is really familiar"
Second round i go there to ask about the price...Yeah~~~ He recognized me too.
He said :" We knew each other before.."

The word before is very funny lo...
hahaha....

Still remember,
I was 18 that time.
and met him in a temple Youth Society,
We organized activity together before....hahaha...

I want to buy the jacket "RM20"...
After the knowing session , it becomes "RM18"
It is his own store,
He is there everywhere,
Anyway, i can go back to him if thr is anything happen on the jacket...
HAHAHAHA.... SO HAppy...

After the PAsar Shopping,
We went back,
Youngest Naughtiest Bro is lying on the sofa watching hong kong movie,
That feller,,,
TRial Still watching TV..
But I proud of him.

He has his way of studyiing,
I just hope he has balance life,
Academic result does mean everything.
But it is for poor family to get scolarship...

From 9am to 11am,
We have our breakfast in fron of TV,
Laugh together,,,, hahahah,,,

It Rains ~~~ Rains ~~~~ Rain ~~~~~~....
So comfortable with this whether and such romance songs.

I have a lot of hings to buy,
Shoes- 1 pair
Moon cake - 1 box
short pants - 2 pcs
hat - 2 pcs

I think that is all.... Around RM150 i think..

But i have spend RM100.. hmmm okok...
Still affordable...
HAHAHAHAHA...



No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010