Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daily life after New Job

I have been a week did't turn up for tuition,
and my tuition fees still wf them.

This job is nt tiring as i just have it 1st of June
But, i just always lie on my bed or sofa once reach home without thinking to change my office attire.
without thinking of having my dinner and bath,
just want to sit there for nothing even my eyes starring on TV....

By the way, the things that cheer me up is the little "monkey"
that alwways follow my words...

Pulling the Snail, and he chase for it,
I am Talking abt the drama and come out with :" oh Shit"
Then follow by "Oh Shit, hahahahahaha"

That is from the little monkey!!!`~~~

I love him so much~~

Back to my topic,
9.30, go bathing after all family members.
Sitting on sofa again for 10pm local drama,
until fall asleep,
the drama is quite boring instead, but I slept cos too tired...

Suffering from stomach pain since tuesday cosing me part of the tiring
Pills are now taking and hope pain will say bye bye to me after 3 months.

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010