Sunday, February 8, 2009

Time spent at Star Village on Holiday

When i woke up this morning, I read a message :" Baby , can u help me to open kedai tomoro because saya sakit"

So funny,
Obviously is from my Honey....
I m so worried till i m thinking " Is he alright?"
" I have Chap Goh Mei Activities today, how then?"

Aiya, my things is jus at night, I can help him in the afternoon till he feel better.

Therefore i just prepared myself befor going.

Step into 12pm, My phone rang
Is him....

"How r u ar, open ald?"
--Oh!!! Is BF

"Fetching guys lol, how r u? how do u feel? wat sick?"
-- bunch of Q throw to him.

"born pain, and feel very very tired"
"Then u rest more... wat time u will reach?"
"4 smth lo, u do not need to wait for me, go for ur pao gan la."

War so touching, i know he is understand
He always bear in mind tht i have right to do my own things
I feel thth when i received his message this morning
hahahha... so happy to have him be with me....

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010