Monday, February 9, 2009

Chap Goh Mei @ Taman jaya































Chap goh mei..
wat a special day for me, Having funs with YMM member.
There is a lot of things happen once i reached home from Star Village.
I expect all people are waiting to be at Taman Jaya since they gather ontime at 3pm,
while i was on the way driving.

When i reach home, Boey reached my home as well.
With "red red" face, she shout at me " I am very angry!!"

"I am jus asking yong qing the ballon release time, y he talked like that?"

the "unknown " person said in ordering form :" dun bother those unnessary thing!!"

Something coming up in my minds suddenly.
- Is that a attitude to be a leader?
- Leader should take and listen all of the opinion and Question from the followers?
- If leader is jus leader itself, wat for to have the name of "LEADER"?
- Leader know every ones strength and weaknesses, did he know?
- leader know how to respect people?
- Did he know?
- Leader have a very good organisation skill, did he have?
- Leader will accept his own weanesses and learn from others disregard the age and level, did he and Can He?

Another Case coming up:
They gatehr on 3pm, but still hang around until 4pm,
Be punctual and keep the promise are the most important thing for a leader.
Therefore, someone voice out :" IT is ald 4pm, y r we nt goin yet?

The "unknown" reply:" Those who din do work please shut up!"

Something comes up into my mind again:
- Is that the act as a leader? I m jus dun undestand.
- What is the justification range for did or not did?
- Isn't that no matter wat they do, is consider taking part?
- Isn't that cooperation is more important then everything?
- Should a leader said so?
- Shouldn't a leader be punctual?
- Shouldn't the leader think twice why they are late?
- Is that because the way u organise thing not correct cosing everyone waiting?
- Or prparation is not enuf?

Did u think? think and think?

Reached there is about 5pm noon. My balloon is ready.
Supposingly all the thing must be getting ready before 6pm.
However, thing are mad. People hanging around just do nothing. Where is the "unknown "

Forgot to take candle, din buy ice, drinks stall no people handle.
Didn;t they have a checklist before goin?
Then wat for they stay in the office for one hour? Playing? Fooling around?

When dinner time reached, no one inform us that we can have dinner.
Supposingly again, dinner shld be on 6 pm. But, we have rice only when we ask for that.
Shld a leader take care in all little detail tings? Follow the procudure and be understanding Please if u really want to be a leader.

Anyway, when things started, everything is going smooth,
we do sold out our ballons by shouting hardly, I shout when the music and DJ low down their voice.

"One for RM3, 2 for RM5, different colour stand for diff meaning"

war until people standing at the opposite near lakeside oso hear my voice, hahahhahaa....SO PROUD...

finally our ballon sold out, gals like red very much (red= love),
and some of them buy whole bunch RM70 and then let go with wish written.
So happy to c everyone happy.........

I like YMM, I like all of u,
I like people to change, I like accept people that know and accept their misteks,
I like to tell people in a direct way tht he is wrong,
If those who is knot bear wf me, please accept that "THis IS Me, YinPeng"
To work with me, Please accept that i Focus on work n nt to Person.
I u have misunderstanding, Please talk to me directly.
I m tht easy go person.

U know?

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010