Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Present for year 2009

YoYO,
HaPPy NeW YeAr!!!!!!!
Wish u guys have a properous year,
have a good relationship,
Always be healthy,
HEALTH Is WealTH.......
Still the same,
I have my countdown at Star Village,

It is not as busy as Christmas Eve,
But, I feel very tired as i start to be sick,
Anyway, I work for myself and for my BF, For my future,
So i want to work, HEHEHE,,,
I m TAURUS... so jus bear with me for a while lo.......
BF has hire a Cloud that night,
This time is a gal-- Eve is Guy,
See This is What I have yesterday night from her:


(Two swan, so sweet and lovely- White is Sam, Pink is me.)

one of the waitree so urge to get the balloon,
And i din stop her,
then i kena scolded by my BF.
He say:" U din see she want the thing when customer is a lot/? Y u as a owner dun stop her,
I hire the cloud, u all can get from her anytime and why must now?"
Walau e,,, I feel angry immediately.
Another thing is,
I am doing billing and paymetn,
Then He came ove and talk louder :"Ei, dun touch!!!"
Then i was shocked and told him tht i was jus doing billing,
Then he kept quiet.
I know the pricing is not the same,
But i m jus printing!!!
After i found up thta he said before:" Only he can stand at the Counter, To avoid any wrong billing."
Anyway, he should trust me, i m jus printing lol.....
I understand he is very serious on his work,
I m not happy but no use to blame him.
None of us is wrong , jus when putting two minds together will be in different story.
So i m now want to learn how to adapt this circumstances , so it will not affect our relationship.
Separating for incident happened in the shop, and be myself when talking wf him after working hour.
The main thing i worried is His health is going down the hill,
Body antibiotic is decreasing.
He is sick quite frequently.....

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010