Friday, October 31, 2008

Weird and Sad




I feel a bit weird and sad today,


even it is Saturday,


with Nice whether and nice environment.





I did recommend both of us to be calm down for some period,


But some how,


I feel sad after telling that suggestion..............





I m over relied on him.





I m a casual girl,


Casual in wearings,


doing work ,


and it is my style....





Sometimes i m thinking,


Am i willing to take the change?





My bf introduce me in changing hairstyle,


buying new shirts...





Am i willing to do so?


I feel doubt on myself.





It will be fine if i make this decision....





I found he told me alot of things,


"u do not dare to wear like xxxxxx" (when we saw a modelling pibture)





Whenver i told him " I dun have enuff money to spend on those material things.."





Ya lo,, u dun have money mar...





I feel hurt,


Thinking n thinking,


Is he demanding too much recemtyl?


Or, he saw a lot of beauty around him,


and trusting tht a m potentially to become a beauty oso!





I like to capture people attention,


but become "beauty" need capital.......





Haih.... Wat shld i do??????





Anyway,


He did not FORCE me.........


He is just Telling,


maybe i am too sensitive lol.......

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010