Saturday, October 25, 2008

SACRIFIED


I went to bf shop last nite,
bringing my sister and my friend along.

I saw Pang very busy the whole nite and always hang around with his customer.
I look at him,
Kind of feeling bossted up,
Is this the so called 'busy'?

I feel sad in a sudden,
I m blaming him.

I feel scared as well.
he put more time in his business,
come back with tired body and mind.
During Off Day,
He will do his thing, even with me at the moment,
he will call the partner as well.
Asking on the new place spotted for new restaurant.

I feel unhappy,
and i told him.
" I have lesser time to be with u, yet u still nt spending time to me"
He said:" now i m accompany u lo, wat u want sommore?"

All of that happen during dinner time,
after that is fine.

I really in doubt at the moment.

Somehow , he just want a comfortable life,
somehow he jus have to many problem to solve.

WIfe,
wat is the responsibility?
I look on to my mother----

IS SACRFIED!!!!!

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010