Saturday, October 25, 2008

Support and trust


Today,
I have my lunch with my dear,
i saw him chatting wf a gal when i get off my car,
the girl praising me...

I m So Happy!!

Another thing is he tell people:" my girlfren is coming!"

I guess he know wat i want ald.

he chat and talk wf me,
it is very comfortable to be with him when he is free,
he will always sit beside u!

Jus sometimes he need some privacy since he has no time for his own after having this steakhouse,
what he need from me is support and trust!

Sometime he is so near to me,
sometime is very far.

It is a good scene oso,
as he say "couple not nid to be toghether everyday,
even together oso can do own thing, then only problem can be solved"

Because after married will have lesser privacy

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010