Sunday, November 23, 2008

Accident ald...

If u do read my blog on Saturday, U will Know i am abt to bang intocar accident,
Half way working, I received a call.
" My car is in accident- driving by my BF"

OH My God.
I m jus rushing to the scene, at Sunway Pyramid.

It takes 20 mins from My office to there,
I m so nervous,
Dunno wat to think ,
I m jus calling my Insurance agent on wat i can do.

I feel fine when saw my bf,
But front part of my car was totally gome lo,
And his Father's workshop people is here,
Nid to go for police report after that.

i dunno what to say,
no angry, but jus not feeling well,
I think it might not be happened if he listening to me,
NOT DRIVING SO FAS!!!!!

But at tht time, traffic is quite heavy,
So i believe that he is not driving fast in fact.

For today and the next few days,
I nid to help him in the steakhouse as he has no car since his and my car is in workshop.........

Because of this incident,
He knew that his partner is not that understanding,
yet the partner still asking him to work even he met accident,
So he false himself to calm down.....

He feel unhappy and asking me to help in the steakhouse every Friday,
And will leave ut to me after Chinese New Year.

It means that,
The timing is very good....
When i m looking for job, This decision coming up.

Initially i m thinking this is not my dream,
But thinking deeply, I have no aims and dream,
Y not take it and learn it,
It is good for me oso la.........

So i have decided,
TO LEarn N Leavre Current as memory FOREVER....

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010