Friday, August 15, 2008

Direction to go

I have passed few difficult days,
I am not sure what is the main problem.
However, afetr i spend my time doing nothing in the office for two days,
I try hard to calm myself down,
thinking nothing,
doing nothing,
fight fot nothing,
just to find out what is the main problem,
casuing me headache.
Period?
Thinking too much nonsense?
Demanding too much?

I find it quite effective to avoid outside infkuences,
including chatting with colleague.

I found it works!!!
It helps me to be settled down,
It helps me to find my true love,
true boyfriend,
true life.

At least i wont like a baby when i saw him.

I know what i want...

I want my life when i was alone,
I want our life when we are together.

Thinking about those who doesnot have partner,
Why they can stay without it,
Why those who have it cant?

Is that reasonable,
possible?
We are single when we are alone,
WSe are in relationship when we are together.

That is not a trick,
but just a normal scene.

Try hard but not think hard.

Think Positively,
Talk positively,
You will go on that way.

Think Negatively,
You will Be on that way too.

So GUYS,
What do you think?
Have u decided which wya u want to go?

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010