Monday, November 15, 2010

Tuesday

一早起床做瑜珈难度真高
手脚和筋僵硬得不得了
只好花多点时间暖身
40分钟出了很多汗 小鬼也来了
真讨厌,叫我走开!!

就只好三次in / as heal to end up the whole things.

Driving all the way to KL for some company purpose
Stuck in traffic conjection in front of Kuen Cheng High School.
Looking at my ex-secondary school, i felt proud as i was graduate there.

Back to Office, sitting in front of computer for my work.

This is my Tuesday i guess,
and seeing my student at night for his mathematics examination next week.
Since i was not able to wf him on monday itself,
force to get some replacement for him this week maybe the whole week for revision on some chapter that might come out.

AFter SPM i have no longer a teahcer for him
but a teacher for another Form 1 Kuen Cheng boy that creates many problem.
I know it was not my strength, but i like to share...

And now, should back to work.....

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010