Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thoughts + How to say?

It is a Sunny day, I have great Sunday
Woke up early for jogging, even I have no good sleep yesterday night.

After jogging, i Accompany mother to market for some vegetabke and fish.
It is 12pm when i reached home and 3.00pm after i had my lunch.

I feel tired and sleepy,
my stomach has been pain for 2 nights 2 days. Anyway, It has a bit improvement.

My brain has no function at all,
I have a lot of things to do but jus have no energy.
I m thinking how to resigned, I know i will feel guilty if i do so,
I believe changing a environment will not affect me much but will be in my life style and my network.

It is a good try for me.
And this Company I m working at has growing potential,
But they start ti face financial problem, where they have low payout ability.
We have our salary only latest by this coming tuesday,
And Technicians are only received their basic yet they have done many OT!!!

If Jan collect money for Dec OT , then sure there will be some other delays on Jan.
I felt uncertain.......

Uncertainties bring uncomfortable!!

At the same time, BF has asking me to help him up after Chinese New YEar.
My fren said it is good.
And he has warned me to be careful on the company as he has many client having the same case,
Havr Sales but No MONEY coming in.........

And my senior oso telling me that.......SO SAD,!!\
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YMM:

I dunno how to tell them that i have no time for dance practice yet they lack of ppl on that.
I notice that i have lesser and lesser energy to pay attention on such things unless i can earn miney from that.

2 comments:

It's Me said...

If there's a better way out and you're ready to follow the path, y not? Never feel guilty to leave a company as u will be replaced when u're away...Because when u leave, the company will not feel guilty for letting u go...times are bad, listen to ur heart....

Unknown said...

yes, listen to my heart.....thanks

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010