Sunday, June 7, 2009

A BRAND New Day- wf Jack Canfield

OOOooooooo.....
New life today, to have new experience

Jus woder ....
I read Jack Canfield in this morning
I found something interesting, a story that inspire me:

<>
everyone saying she will become a vet in fure
Finally she tstudied biology in University,
She wants to become a vet.
One day, with mountain of biology books in front of her,
she feel miserable. Y am I Fell Miserable? She ask herself.
Finally she found that she feel happy when she was in leadership programme
That is what she always did in U- Life.
She give up her studies and work hard in the Getting degree in leadership
and media communication.
She is now 26, and she has become the teacher for kids.>

I m thinking, Is event that i m running now will be my jobs?
How was it if it does?
What programme i should have to make t work?
Will account jus part of my life?
I bcome accountant jus becos i have degree or i really like it?

Human being always failed to say NO to MONEY
As all things doesnt work without money.
Me too.
No matter how, I will try my best to live with my LIFE.

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010