Thursday, July 16, 2009

STRESS + Good EQ

It is so stressful.....
Unbreathable.........
Lying on the bed, mind still active..
Falling Asleep, in the hardest way.....

With sheep calculation...

It should not be a burden but to enjoy,
to release stress....

However, It becomes heavy when ur partner is so last minute.

I m reading stress release book.
He mentioned that busy people normally have less stress
as they work it out ,
rather than sitting and thinking.

OMG!! How does it work...
I could understand partial of it.....
As i DID it before, and it is realy work.

Messing around with my working table cos me lost my temper..
Manager today gila oso....
I lagi Gila....SHIt.....

Fortunately i have a very Good EQ where i wont los tmy temper to others.
They are not DustBin.... hehe

I m fine NOW//.....
GAMBATEH

1 comment:

~~饼仔~~ said...

take a deep breathe and rest ur mind

u can make it thru dun worry....gambateh !

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010