Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Special Sunday'

Sunday,
Feel happy
As I can with my BF
Even we are not going to shopping complex and cinema
We still enjoy our normal life...

Gather lesser than before force me to treasure every minute
Dik Dak Dik Dak Dik DAk, time passed
11. pm, we went to bed after i cut nail for him,
He felt asleep while nail cutting in process
He felt tired bcos of the tireness accumulation day to day;
It is the day i can make him comfortable,
I massage for him, his face and his head.

Hugging, is normal for us;
It is so warm to lie on his breast,
listening to his breath,
and listening to what he said,
No special topic between us,
Just respect each of our life.
Two weeks not met, but enuf to have the only one special Sunday.

I believe there will be more" special Sunday"
As he has the heart to accompany
I m willing to stay with him every Sunday!!

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010