Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cheer Leading Championship - PUTRA INDOOR

Wowwww/.............
What a fantastic performance especially by last 6 contestant
Spinning, throwing,fallinf..... al kind of actions are showing
yesterday in Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil....

Through my borther i have the chances too see it myself,
how strong are students nowadays,,,,,
UNbElieVAble......

So Sad we did not have all chances on this during our school last time
I admire them, for wat they did, and wat they are concentrate on..

haha..
The main point we are here as to witness the performance from Malaysia Team
IVY---- My bro's friend is one of the member.
She has a strong skill in gymnastic, cheer leading, lion dance, ballet, tango, hip hop,
AND Rope Skipping

Rope Skipping - My bro's favourite.
He has involve himself in for more than 5 years.
And i feel proud with this brother.........
Hahaha.... He get me involved and get me younger year to year..

I love it!!!

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010