Thursday, May 24, 2012

Decision Right

I admit, that i dun feel want to do that activity.
It is because , at the starting point, i am the only facing all the problems and issues.
When i felt sien and tired and pressure, who can i speak to? NO ONE!!!

I am just about to complain by the time i feel fed up, but end up i kept it iside my heart.
It is because i feel tired to complain and no one can help me even i complain.
But finally, I was wrong, i should merada watever unsatisfaction i have at the first stage, so you will understand how I feel.

How you feel now is exactly wat i feel previously.NO ONE knows!!!

I bear all the pressure, I really dun like to do that activity? but how? It still need to be continue.

I dun have the right to decide, that is a branch activity.


No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010