Thursday, May 24, 2012

ADAPTION FOR NEW LIFE

Throughout a month working life in Serdang Area, I found that i cant adapt the standard of living here.

Their speaking attitude, their appearance, their mindset and thinking.
I feel very muak to be here.

Anyhow, I keep advise myself that i m just working here, and i m not belongs to this serdang society.

For whatever i saw, i met and i face, it is jus a imagination.

Talking with fake people is so difficult and i always having such chances than whoever. Why fake people always appers in fron of me and make me entertain them. I don;t like. Please give me a chance os being myself.

I m Yin Peng, I have own mindset, and you dun have to do story telling in front of me as i m not a kids ald....

To fren with me, just be a true of urself, u jus have to honest to urself. Please dun act in fron of me. that is jus painting..... useless for me and i can sense it strongly!!

I m not sure when i can back to my own life, but i really cant breath with this environment somehow.

Can i just ignore it? or i continue my previous life.

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010