Thursday, June 23, 2011

Paintball

Saturday, woke up at 6.30 for paintball
a game solely organised by YMM and joining byb outsider.
There are total 15 of us in 4 cars.

Me, wengkit, JC, and two professional paintball fans which i knew them only on that day.
I feel suPrised when i saw their equipment, face mask, pants, bullets, personalised paintball gun, and special jacket and refill bottles.

Wow... hmmm Amazing. Unexpected!

Kuang, sungai buluh~~ we are here!

we are seperated to 10 -5 for 1st game. I m in the 10 ppl team.

wow... the gun is so heavy, fortunately i m stll able t carry it and run.

My weakness - attacking~~

I dunno how to attack.... shit....

ok... jus calm myself down-- Be brave-- ok,, I am goin.... finally
We win in the gungle attack.. yes...
I like to play with trees and grass....... so near to the earth
and i can be myself ... i like paintbal..

Everyone is so exhausted,
luckily we have professional ppl to guide us and we are able to have the proper guideline on how to play and plan to protect and attack...

Routes to be followed are guided, so we learn something- TRUST ur team made
Even it is so dirty and so paint when you are shooted, but it is fantastic feeling that pushing you to be brave to take everything.

We will play again with the professional next month.

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010