Tuesday, August 4, 2009

YMM - spiritless!!

I read his blog,
Talking about te emergency meeting i held last times

Camp- 4th......
How was it going. I m thinking.
We are really facing a big problem,
A seious problem.....

I have an opinion. Since we are started in One Day Camp,
I would make it in one day as well.......
But i start to concern , How can i have a strong point to attract more people?

I just worried, I failed to use people properly.
I just worried, I have made wrong decision.
I m worried...... I want YMM going on.... in the best way it was suppose to be.

Where was the laugh that we found every Sunday?
Where was the enthusiasm we generated every activities?

was it burned because of maturity with ages?
Was ir burned because of switching on Aims?

May be I m not suppose to be the PRESIDENT

I m wondering.
I like activities,
but i feel heavy to take a single step forward,
I feel tired to leap...... at all.....
So? SO?

Wat can I do for YMM........

No comments:

Sweet MOMENT

CHAP GOH MEI2010